Google Adsense Add

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Silver Cross .999 Pure Silver Easter Cross

Definition of Fine Silver Or .999 Pure silver:

Fine silver has a millesimal fineness of.999. Also called pure silver, or three nines fine, fine silver contains 99.9% silver, with the balance being trace amounts of impurities. This grade of silver is used to make bullion bars for international commodities trading and investment in silver.

Weight 30.5 grams 
This is a hand poured and polished .999 pure silver cross. Everything I do is by hand so every each cross maybe a little different and have slight imperfections, but guaranteed to be .999 pure silver. Please look and pics this cross really does look good. It is in time for Easter and would be the perfect gift.

I have marked this with my makers mark which is RAW for Raw Metals and 999 for the purity. I buy all my silver used to melt down from a well known and reliable bullion seller. I only sell on ebid and don't have my own Web site right now, I am working on that. 
Thank you for looking.

Good for gifts, keepsakes, investment. 

The cross below is from Raw Metals sold at: this cross is sold but there are more for sale.

 Coins-Silver-and-Gold.ebid.net







No comments:

Post a Comment

Silver Cross .999 Pure Silver Easter Cross

Definition of Fine Silver Or .999 Pure silver: Fine silver  has a millesimal fineness of.999. Also called pure silver, or  three nines fin...